2018 bmw z4 for sale

Great customer service I was satisfied with the car I purchased. The technology package is next to none, from Real-Time Traffic Information, Enhanced USB and Bluetooth plus Smartphone Integration, BMW Online and BMW Apps, Remote Services, a navigation system, and Voice-command. attention of your needs. 1st owner purchased on 10/31/04 and owned in CA until 12/16/05 • 2nd owner purchased on 12/21/05 and owned in CA until 12/07/15 • 3rd owner purchased on 12/07/15 and owned in CA until 11/12/18. Wouldn’t think twice about purchasing from them. 110 listings starting at $6,999. 1st owner drove an estimated 10,765 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 7,266 miles/year • 3rd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 2,635 miles/year. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Last serviced at 3 miles in North Canton, OH on 02/17/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed. Last serviced in Las Vegas, NV on 09/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed • One tire balanced • One tire replaced • Emissions inspection performed. Hard to find as there were not many of the coupes brought to the US. I was in and out very quickly! His staff was very friendly and polite. © 2020 Cars.com I was mislead with wrong information. Went to look at a 2013 Hyundai Azera for my daughter. Had a great buying experience at Speed Motors! Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. As details about the accident become available, those additional details are added to the CARFAX Vehicle History Report. the dealership for details. Purchased on 12/03/07 and owned in HI until 09/29/20. Very nice people but the car was sold and I was not told before I came in. 1st owner purchased on 06/14/11 and owned in OH until 06/07/13 • 2nd owner purchased on 08/06/13 and owned in OH until 10/13/20. Well I found a 2013 Kia Optima that was just was good as the Azera and perfect for my other daughter. I will be constantly checking their inventory online because of the pleasant experience I had. But still plan to. The car has great acceleration, good brakes and all the amenities you could want in a 2004 vehicle. She schooled me on a well know fact if you see something on their lot or on their website you?? More serious drivers will want to opt for the M4, but a well-optioned standard 4 Series will still be more than enough for some driving fun. add thousands in “fees” you aren’t told about CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. Do not waste your time. 1st owner purchased on 04/11/15 and owned in UT until 01/29/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 01/29/18 and owned in UT until 10/15/20. The one that did I decided against because it was a luxury car, and I didn't want that route. than the asking amount and try to made me It was too easy! Very fast, comfortable, quiet until you hit the gas! All of the controls are right at your fingertips and the seats are adjustable to wrap around you. This made me move on from that car, but I appreciate being able to find those things without a salesman churping in my ear. I?? ?re ready to shop and purchase. My specifications were pretty clear -- AWD, less than 10,000 miles, and never a rental car. Great service and cargo van was in excellent shape. Jimmy Barber of BMW Northwest was very patient and answered my questions in detail. IT'S BEAUTIFUL, FAST, AND FUN! Purchased on 06/22/19 and owned in CA until 09/25/20. What will be your next ride? The 2018 4 Series comes in two trims—430i and 440i—for each body style, and all models are available with either rear-wheel drive (RWD) or BMW’s xDrive all-wheel-drive (AWD) system. Search over 230 used BMW Z4s. After speaking with Limon, I decided to make the drive from Oklahoma to finally buy my dream car, a Cadillac SRX. Thanks Carvana! Salesperson: 1) Michele is like that energizer bunny that never quits she made me feel at home and comfortable right off the blocks. they have great Luxury cars . I gave the keys back, told them about the wrinkle. It maintains its value and prestige - just hate to give it up! My height and leg length made it difficult, but I was shown several great cars that just didn't fit. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 10/21/2020 at 08:00 (CDT) (CDT). Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 9 Z4 models nationwide. While I was not able to purchase here due to issues on my end, I found the experience of working with Jimmy Barber to be very positive. I was not disappointed I was happy that I made the trip. Last serviced at 1,875 miles in Elk Grove, CA on 09/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked. I got on chat with Carvana staff right away, and they were able to return the trade in value to NEARLY what it was before the expiration. Description:  Used 2018 BMW 4 Series 440i xDrive Gran Coupe AWD for sale - $28,995 - 34,159 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, CarPlay, Luxury Package, LS Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, M Sport Package, Got back to my email very quickly. Very nice people. You had time to be more intimate with the vehicle you were test driving. Car buying is hard enough: 1) The car you want may "not be in stock" and you have to pick a different car (with a higher price.) AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Richland Hills Review. I am telling everyone I know about you guys. Do not waste your time It was buried in the back but I was told that it would be no problem to move 3 other cars out some I could test drive it. Description:  Used 2017 BMW 4 Series 430i xDrive Convertible AWD for sale - $21,950 - 36,370 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Light Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, M Sport Package, Transmission:  Automatic, Didn’t get what I wanted .. but great service, Description:  Used 2018 BMW 4 Series 430i xDrive Gran Coupe AWD for sale - $30,795 - 21,121 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, LS Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic, Color:  Mineral White Metallic. My wife loves the sporty convertible even my dog likes riding shotgun. Find the best BMW Z4 for sale near you. Description:  Used 2017 BMW 4 Series 430i xDrive Gran Coupe AWD for sale - $20,950 - 33,166 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Light Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, M Sport Package, Color:  Glacier Silver Metallic, I would never recommend or spend my money with this dealership. Come find a great deal on used BMW Z4s in your area today! My Service adviser, Zuhaib Makda did an awesome job on my car, he always gives good advice which is quite useful besides being economical, if you ever want to repair or fix your bmw at classic, just go there and ask for ZUHAIB MAKDA, and I assure you , you will not walk out dissappointed. I get many compliments on the car. He was EXCELLENT, from the start to the finish. These no pressure used car lots will eventually be the norm, because it's a true pleasure from the customers side of things. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Strong inline-6 with lots of torque and exhilarating to drive. Just purchased my 2015 Z4 s35i Alpine White with the Coral Red leather interior. This is something that needs to be addressed by Carvana -- once a customer is to a certain point in the process, those numbers need to be frozen. Try to charge me more 1st owner purchased on 05/15/03 and owned in NY until 07/08/03 • 2nd owner purchased on 07/08/03 and owned in NY until 11/26/19 • 3rd owner purchased on 03/13/20 and owned in VA until 09/06/20. These guys have been great. 1st owner purchased on 11/04/11 and owned in FL until 03/28/13 • 2nd owner purchased on 08/13/13 and owned in FL until 12/31/13 • 3rd owner purchased on 02/24/14 and owned in FL until 02/07/16. Got rid of the terrible run-flats and went with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, now it rides like a dream. The car is so very fast and responsive! great experience, walk in first person i saw was Carmen, she got me all ready for a test drive, and few min later i left driving my Cadillac, super easy and Carmen make it even more pleasant and easy for me.

Dreamfall Chapters Review, The Witch In The Window Ending Explained, American Lana Del Rey, Echoes In The Darkness Movie Online, Infiniti Fail, Inertia Book,

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.