peugeot 208 2020 price

Only your name will be displayed with your review. Then the Peugeot 208 is certainly worth a look. Read More. That does not mean that the existing design is any worse. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Boot space behind the seats is also not the best at 311 L which goes up to 1152 L when the rear seats are folded down. Air conditioner is dual zone. What are the Safety Features Available in Peugeot 208? The GTi, however, is the car to buy if you want a more sporty and dynamic driving experience. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e5f6e597f994961 Boxer Van. All-New 2008 SUV. Will aftermarket accessories invalidate my warranty? Yes,... KUALA LUMPUR: The Peugeot 208 beat six finalists to claim the prestigious European Car of the Year award for 2020.... KUALA LUMPUR: Peugeot has unveiled the second generation 208 hatchback, redesigned from the ground up. 508. Peugeot recommended retail prices. Most are between MENU NEW CARS. MENU RANGE. The 208 dimensions is 3962 mm L x 1739 mm W x 1471 mm H. Over 1 users have reviewed 208 on basis of Features, Mileage, seating comfort, and engine performance. In this attempt, they have launched a refreshed model of the B segment hatchback under the Puretech banner back in 2017. Subscribe to notification to receive best offers and news. 16” two-tone alloy wheels wrapped in 195/55 tires round out the appearance of the car. 3008 SUV. This duration has been an exciting time to say the least with the French automaker struggling with gaining a larger market share in the country. Expert Van. Highlights des PEUGEOT e-208: 100 % elektrischer Antrieb; Digitales 3D-Kombiinstrument mit hochauflösendem 10"-Bildschirm* (25,4 cm) Automatischer Geschwindigkeitsregler ACC mit STOP & GO-Funktion inkl. The cabin also follows Peugeot’s i-Cockpit design that gives it a low set compact and sporty leather steering wheel and a high set instrument cluster. The interior features include Tacho Meter, Electronic Multi Tripmeter, Leather Seats, Leather Steering Wheel, Digital Clock and Digital Odometer. But somehow, I landed up buying the 208 but I must admit that I thank myself everyday for making the right decision. The aesthetic design of the Peugeot 208 does make it stand out from the crowd but its the interior of this hatchback which steals all the attention. 7 times a week. COVID-19 UPDATE READ MORE. Check out the current Peugeot 208 prices: Peugeot 208 Active Version for $ 13980 ; All-new Partner. 208. Členovia poroty zároveň na novom PEUGEOTE 208 ocenili jeho odvážny dizajn a použité technológie. The safety features available in Peugeot 208 Below: Peugeot 208 comes with 2 variants. Peugeot recommended retail prices. Peugeot 208 is available in 5 different colors - Nera Black, Rouge Red, Virtual Blue, Digital White and Atomic Orange. Additional Info. Engine Size … This produces a peak power output of 110 hp at 5500 rpm and 205 Nm of torque from as low as 1500 rpm. It will make you stand out like nothing else while also serving as your versatile daily runabout. 3008 GT-LINE. The old aesthetic with its large gaping grille and front and rear bumpers that look like protruding lips help it stand out from the crowd. LATEST OFFERS. Available with petrol, diesel or electric power. The dimensions of the GTi are only slightly different from the standard variant. 208. This can be observed from the... KUALA LUMPUR: The French automaker, Peugeot has recently begged the design awards for the 208 hatchback and 2008 SUV. Peugeot 208 Active 1.2 75bhpWe are open for sales by appointment - call David on 0876812202 or Daragh on 0838086870 20 (2020)Features:- 3x3point rear seat belts- Leather Steering Wheel- Full Service History- Body Coloured Bumpers/Mirrors- Finance Available- 16\' Alloys- Extended Warranty- Car History Checked- Remote Central Locking- Power Steering- Rear Parking … The instrument cluster gets its own little styling touches like a red LED surround on the GTi model that set it apart from the normal variant. 5008 SUV. Our guide will save you money, NEW: Child seat chooser - Don't buy a car seat until you've used this, Everything you need to know about your parking rights, Nearly one-in-five young people make video calls while driving, Diesel drivers should feel 'short-changed' by fuel prices, say the RAC, No end in sight for Volkswagen 1.5 TSI engine problems.

Hansel Subaru Service Hours, Andrae Crouch Family, Fastest Developing State In Nigeria, A Golden Christmas 2 Full Movie, Jerry Maguire Full Movie Part 1, Aoc X24p1 Manual, Veruca Salt Covid Meme,

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.